Last Modified: August, 2018
Your privacy is very important to us. Another Million Production LLC. is committed to respecting the privacy of its users. We reserve the right to change this policy, which we’ll do through online posting. We are very careful with what we do with your information.
Information we collect
We collect information to provide better services to all Users of the Service.
We collect information in the following ways:
• Information you give us. In connection with your use of certain features of the Service, we may ask for personal information, like your name, email address, telephone number or credit card.
• Information we get from your use of the Service. We collect information about the features on the Application that you use and how you use them. This information includes:
• Device Information. We collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information including phone number).
• Location information. In connection with your use of certain features on the Application, we do not collect or process information about your actual location, IP address or other similar items.
PLEASE NOTE: We are a general audience company, and do not direct any of our content specifically at children under 13 years of age. We understand and are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of children’s privacy online. If we learn or have reason to suspect that an Application user is under age 13, we will promptly delete any personal information in connection with that user.
How we use information we collect
We may use the information we collect from our Application to: (i) provide, maintain, protect and improve the Service, (ii) provide to you and communicate with you about your use of the Application or requests, (iii) protect our or third party interests and (iv) perform any function we describe when you provide the information.
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our Service and for any other lawful purpose that we choose.
Protecting your information
We take the security of your personal information very seriously and have implemented policies and procedures, including technical measures, that are designed to help safeguard it. While we strive to use best practices to protect your personal information, the Internet and computer technology are not 100% secure and we cannot absolutely ensure the security of any personal information that you provide to us.
We don’t handle any sensitive information (such as your credit card information). Instead, we will work with a third-party provider (such as Stripe) to collect that information. We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, our third party providers (i.e. Stripe) will transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card processing company during order processing.
Accessing and updating your personal information
We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup systems).
Where we can provide information access and correction, we will do so for free, except where it would require a disproportionate effort. We aim to maintain the Application in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction.
Information we share
We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners – like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of the Application.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as offering customer service and processing credit card payments. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us. In all other instances, we may share your personal information with our partners and clients with your consent.
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Another Million Production LLC. if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
• meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
• enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
• detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
• protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Another Million Production LLC., our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.83
California residents may choose to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes or choose to opt out of such disclosure. Our policy is not to disclose personal information collected online to a third party for directing marketing without your consent.